Last updated: [Date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or improve their efficiency, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Cookies can be classified into different categories:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites.
- To provide a personalized experience when you visit our site.
- To remember your preferences and settings.
- To analyze and improve the performance of our website.
- To deliver targeted advertising based on your interests.
Changes to this policy